Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look out toronto!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Look out toronto!

well the countdown is at 8 hour's 10 minute's and 13 second's! ed is gonna be here and were meeting bug's and mr. zip out at toronto. got ourselves a cabin there on the lake! would'nt you know we picked the hottest damn week of the summer, lol.... fixing to have a ball and hopefully catch a few! plan on starting out dipping timber, if that don't work, zip and bug's are gonna spider rig and baller and i are gonna troll crank's... gonna go after those big ol white bass to, plan on running some trot line's as well. if we still can't catch them plan on hitting the river and the creek... if that don't work, well we have the a/c in the cabin and cold beer! i'm bringing my big azz smoker, gonna smoke slab's of rib's, grill huge kc strip's i got hooked up with from my buddy, fresh brat's, big ol breakfast's. may not catch a fish but were gonna eat like king's and maybe have a beer or two hope to have some pic's of some slab's, if not catfish, if not white bass, well if no fish how bout just us sitting around having some laugh's. can't wait! gonna be a ball one way or the other!!!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

good luck slayer hope you get another biggun, sounds like it will be quite a time regardless of the fishing. with bug's and baller ain't no way to have a dull trip.

Post Thanks / Like

good luck, be safe and I got 5 dollars says I will be a cool or cooler than you

Post Thanks / Like

Heck of a crew there, you all have fun and be safe, catch some pigs.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

I put a trot line out on the weekend of the 4th @ LOZ and it was WORK!!! Baited it up at 7pm... Checked it the next morning at 9am and 2 catfish were dead, 2 were alive. You're gonna have to really keep checkin that trot line with this steamin weather. I think the heat really got to the catfish on the lines.

Post Thanks / Like

thank's fellas, u bet i'll be surrounded by a good time! beagle i'm not ever betting $5 with you again! sawyer thank's for the tip on trotline's... just talked with bug's and his buddy that does it a lot said the EXACT same thing so were not gonna do that, may use a rod and reel in the evening off the dock drinking beer
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a blast guys!!! Hope you have a large time. Make sure to stay out of the poison ivy.Rofl

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Look out for the HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heat can KILL!!!!! Drink Plenty of Water with that Beer!!!!! Good Luck and Be Safe! Catch some SLABS!!!!! Or just cook up a few slabs of Ribs!!!!! I already KNOW the brats will be GREAT!!!! If you get the right ones!

Post Thanks / Like

have fun guys and good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Have a great time, looking forward to the reports and storys that are sure to come from your adventure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast