Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: brand-new plastic bait

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default brand-new plastic bait

this plastic bait was design by one of the members on crappie.com - crappie seeker - we call this bait "shark" ... let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 07-11-2011 at 01:33 AM.

www.bobsjigs.com

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Snake/Seeker ...

I'll let you know what I think about this bait, as soon as you send me a sample pack & I get the chance to fieldtest them Rofl

Seriously, though .... they look very unique, and I see no reason why they wouldn't be a killer bait. Hands Clapping

You boys are doing some serious innovations, in the field of plastic critter baits ... keep up the good work Thumbs Up

... cp

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bob,

I'll bet those puppies will dart and glilde through the water like nothing else out there. You are definitely making a name for yourself. They are just the right size and I believe they will be unique because it looks as if you will be ably to offer three contrasting colors on the same bait. I can just imagine a chartreuse body, pink tail, and black wings or one with an aqua body,white wings and a black tail; or grey body,aqua wings and chartreuse tail....or......

You get the idea. You and Crappie seeker make a fine team coming up with ideas. I see your business really expanding and taking off in the future. Southern Pro better watch out and move over. Here come Snake River and Crappie Seeker. When you guys combine forces and come up with a catchy name, you will really kick some butt in the plastics business. (SnakeRiver Jigs) Well done!!! I can't wait to field test those. You need to send me some professionally done web images of your baits so I can edit the wrap points and superimpose them on my screensaver and Crappie.com - America's Crappie Community signature. They have to be where when I superimpose them that nothing shows but the jig itself. I will open a photo in Paint and place the image on it with a transparent background similar to what you see in my signature.

We are very proud of your efforts. When you expand your ProStaff consider adding Pappy and Chaunc. They will be great assets for you.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

We have a Mayfly hatch going on up here in the North, I bet those tan looking one's would really imitate the Mayfly.

Proud Member Of Team Geezer
    Member: Michigan Chapter of Team Overalls

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys we will definitely send samples of this one out to anyone that wants some ship you may have anybody carry the pro-staff name we are definitely looking forward in getting these out as soon as we get our hands on the molds to be field-tested we are very excited about this one we've only ordered one mold at this time to see how it will go over if it is good as it looks I'm sure that it will be a hit one thing for sure it will have a different action in the water that's one thing I'm dying to find out how this plastic bait will perform and what type of action it will have ship I don't know what I can do in the way of color on the wings is one the body one in the tail one I believe that these will only be 2 color combination but you never know if I'm going to do three different colors on this date they might be it cost prohibitive this would be very time-consuming is that you would have to cut and shoot and trim so there would be a lot of work involved but for sure they will definitely come in 2 color combinations. This plastic bait will be called the shark Stinger. Thank you for your comments and generosity ship we will definitely try to shoot some pictures when we have the mold to shoot some plastics the mold should be here in about a week and a half.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

this definitely sounds very interesting I would imagine that this may even be a similarity to dragonflies so this plastic bait might be used in many different ways.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

they look like they would put a mess of fish in the boat. sign me up for the field trial samples - I'll put them to the test up here in Northern waters.

Post Thanks / Like

send me your address and remind me that you were wanting shark stingers for samples please remind you it will be a couple weeks before we do any pouring on these baits we have not got the mold yet. The response on this plastic bait is blowing me away I have never seen anything quite like the interests is this new bait. We don't even know what is going to be like in the water yet we are dying to find out what type of action it will have.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

They look really cool. I would be interested in buying a few. This would give me a reason to go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like an awesome bait. Looking forward to hearing reports on how it works!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast