Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Submersible Lights on sale at bass pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Submersible Lights on sale at bass pro

I don't know of many of you guys night fish with submersible lights; however, Bass Pro has 2 different types on sale this weekend.

Circular

Not sure if this is popular among the crappie members here but I thought I would let you all know.

Post Thanks / Like

Got one for fathers day gift, have not had a chance to use it, but did hook it up, it's very bright, low amp draw. I converted mine over to use a 12v outlet rather than using clips. Had it hooked up out the garage overnight testing the amp draw on a battery, after dark the whole interior was lit up like the martians had camped out in my garage. The batt went down ~.1v overnight in my test if I remember correctly.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
    Re: Light
    "Let me just get the 100 LED One bass
    Pro Shop special fluorescent light. It sucks. It gives out very little light. It draws
    hardly any minnows. So I just need the money order? No tax or shipping? I will go get the money order tonight and send it out on
    Monday.Thanks"! Darin Unquote
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

what ya tryin to say Bob,,,, let me guess,,, your trying to say..... never mind I figured it out...

I have heard lots of good thing about Bobs lights, from all over the country, lots of folks like them, I never used one ,, to scaret of the dark to night fish.. I seen on of them Bass pro lights and almost bought one for the pond,, wonder if they make a dinner plate shape lite I could use for the pond...

Post Thanks / Like

I use the bass pro light, green color works great, 18 inches, also friend of mine said he uses one
    out of the water for light in the boat, doesnt attract bugs. I made a pvc stand and am gonna check it out this
    weekend, come heat or high water. Likelyhood of heat, probably not much on high water.

John B.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck John! Let me know how it goes. When you say 18 in are you referring to the depth in the water that you keep the light at or the size of the bulb??

Post Thanks / Like

I was referring to the length of the bulb, it's actually 21 inches. I usually put my
    light down about 4-5 ft. If the fish are deeper than 10-15 feet, i put it down a little further.
    John b.