Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillsdale 7/9

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hillsdale 7/9

One of my better days at HD. I caught 26 and kept 9. If I was a liar, the largest one was 14" However, I couldn't make it stretch and it measured 13.75. Minnows in deeper water in the trees. I had to follow them around a bit. Fish were bunched today. When I found them I found a bunch.. It was a crappie day to find out that my fishing partner on the 4th bogarted my sunscreen. I am fried.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser

Post Thanks / Like

Thats awesome. Fished friday after work and my trees were pretty much the same except my minnows died so I was on black/chartruce jigs

Post Thanks / Like

wtg nice cleanin table

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work, BA! Thanks for the report.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a good catch. A little Crown Royal (well...a lot) will help that sunburn too.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job and thanks for the pic. (that looks like a PRO style ironing board) Man its too hot to be without sunscreen, I know aloe vera helps a bunch.
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    Congrats on a good catch. A little Crown Royal (well...a lot) will help that sunburn too.
    It was too darn hot for beer..so I had some Mike's Hard lemonade...had to take a nap after that...still a little red but I don't think I am gonna peel. Shoulda quit earlier cause the bite had fizzled as the sun got higher.

Was fishing right in or just off the main channel. They were not hitting the jigs as well as last Monday so I switched back to the old faithful split shot mnner rig. They were on the bigger trees. Only caught one of off hedge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabby joe View Post
    Good job and thanks for the pic. (that looks like a PRO style ironing board) Man its too hot to be without sunscreen, I know aloe vera helps a bunch.
    The ironing board is a little trick that the Chattster showed me. I can't bend over tables or countertops very long before my back starts aching. Takes all the fun out of cleaning your catch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AntiochBA View Post
    The ironing board is a little trick that the Chattster showed me. I can't bend over tables or countertops very long before my back starts aching. Takes all the fun out of cleaning your catch.
    got one just like it never have as many put across it as chatts but sure saves the bending over?

Post Thanks / Like

When measuring fish it is always appropriate to round up :D Sunburn aside it sounds like you are having fun.
    LIFE’S TOO SHORT TO FISH WITHOUT BEER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast