OK, so I've noticed some states have a crappie camp. I love to crappie fish and love to catfish but mainly when they are spawning and I can really stock the freezer. Call me a less-than diehard or just short on time. We all know these times of year. Crappie late-march thru mid-april and Catfish mid-june thru mid-july. I exclude bass because I personally consider them a sportfish and not a regular eater.

We all reign from different parts of the state so we all are partial to different waters. I love Eufaula, Oolagah, and Grand. Why? Because I have fished these lakes regularly with success.

Now to my point. Would anyone be interested in planning Oklahoma Crappie.Com Fishing camps during these times. We could reserve the campsites at local lakes and stay near each other, make new friends, catch a plethera of fish, share stories and techniques, share boat access/gas fees, and have a blowout fish fry for our families at the end of each weekend. My family used to do this but stopped as my family members started passing. I would love to continue this yearly tradition on.

Personally I love jug-fishing at Eufaula anytime after Memorial Day and thru mid-summer. I catch a tremendous amount of fish running jugs early morning and around midnight and crappie fishing, casting for shad and relaxing during the day.

It might be too late to arrange such an event for this crappie spawning season, but catfish will be coming up and we could start it then, plus many lakes offer great results for crappie and catfish at the same time, especially Eufaula.

Give me your replies, but remember to have some character and if you want and plan to come to something like this then don't back out, especially if we reserve a bunch of campsites at local lakes.

If your interested everyone create a post "MY FAVORITE LAKES" then we can all find our friends and start planning some weekend fish-a-thons. Thanks