Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How does Midway look?

Post Thanks / Like

Default How does Midway look?

Well im about 2 weeks away from heading to Village Creek State Park. Anyone been to Austell or Dunn? Also, whats the situation at Midway? Did the river ever get up into it? It looks like its on a downward fall this week and into next if the forcast holds. Just wandering if I am going to be able to fish it when im down there.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never fished Village Creek. As far as the river in Midway, I have no idea. Though you can launch a boat at Mr. Fowlers old place easily. You might try Whitehall before Midway, just a thought. Maybe even Old Town, though I was at Old town last Saturday, the water was up and muddy. I got skunked, one fish. Bear Creek at Marianna is a choice. Even Island 40 and Dacus. Horseshoe Lake might be the better choice of all these lakes.

Post Thanks / Like

How far would it be from Village Creek near Wynne Arkansas to Horseshoe? Also, how would you get to Whitehall from Village Creek? Where would the ramp be there? Im assuming White Hall is an Oxbow like Midway? So many questions, so little time!

Post Thanks / Like

It would be easier for me to call you or you me, thats is if you trust me with your number . PM me if you like. typing would prolly take me to long.