Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Perry 7/7

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perry 7/7

Went to Perry tonite after work. Haven't gone in a while so I started from scratch on some piles out on the main lake. Water was nice. Would have rather been in it than on it. Fished all depths. Fish most active in 8 to 14 FOW. Nothing deeper. Lake is still 3ft high. They bit on every color I used. Mostly dinks.Anything w/chartruce (blue,orange,green). I didn't bring anything home, had fun though. I don't use minnows, that's cheatingRofl.
    Don't lie, There's less you have to remember

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice report. Don't get out there much but the piles haven't produced for me the last few times. Minnows Yeck!:p

Post Thanks / Like

Went to Perry for a few hours on Saturday around a dock (left boat at home). Used minnows on K-Rig and could't keep the dinks off. Tired of rebaiting so put on a jig and the dinks hammered the jig, but wouldn't fully take it with a lot of misses. Only landed 1 keeper in about 2 hrs and too many dinks to count. Wondering where them big hogs are laying?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mo View Post
    Went to Perry for a few hours on Saturday around a dock (left boat at home). Used minnows on K-Rig and could't keep the dinks off. Tired of rebaiting so put on a jig and the dinks hammered the jig, but wouldn't fully take it with a lot of misses. Only landed 1 keeper in about 2 hrs and too many dinks to count. Wondering where them big hogs are laying?
    head to the trees....minnow tipped jig head...hotter the better
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report, glad you got out. If I can bear this heat and humidity I will give perry a shot some afternoon this week and will report.