Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truman July 2 and 3, 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman July 2 and 3, 2011

Put in at Bucksaw Saturday, fished downriver around G10, preferred minnows over jigs, ended up with 43 that day. Sunday fished from 7:30 to 10 and ended up with 60, got to meet Andy, the Cons. Agent. LOL ! All went well, had all our ducks/crappie in a row. Once again fished around G10 in about 14 fow about 6' down. Good mess of fish for what little fishin we did.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Thanks / Like

Concrete

were you dippin, spider riggin, dynamiting or what??????

Thanks
    john b.

Post Thanks / Like

drowning minnows/sunday tied up to 5 trees an ended up with 60...but..that weeknd we fished 2 mornings an that was it..those 2 mornings i caught only 6 fish....when the wife/kids are down its all about them..i call it sitting in center field on the boat,they where on the front an i was minnow boy,took more fish off there lines,put minnows on poles.had a great time,at one time we had 8 fish on the floor of the boat i couldnt keep up with them....when the c/agent showd up i was sweatn my assss offf,they kept me busy

Post Thanks / Like

nice fishing trip. caught lots of good ones. those are some of the best trips when the wife and kids don't wanna go home
    What happens on the lake... makes for good stories at least

Post Thanks / Like

WTG, Larry. Nice fish and good report.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Larry and family, looks like you guys are ready for a fish fry. Great photos with the kids.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great report and I am sure and I am sure a better time with the family. Ole Andy green jeans is one of the good ones. He stops me all the time and says hold up a couple good ones. Then wants to know where I caught them. Glad you and the family had a great weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great weekend with the family, and what a pile of fish. Nice ones to boot.

Post Thanks / Like

Those look to be a freezer-filler! Way to go. Great memories for those kids!

Post Thanks / Like

Great report and pics Larry, glad you and the family had a good time and caught a good mess!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast