Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Heading up north tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heading up north tomorrow

The wife and I are heading up to southern Mi. to visit family tomorrow . Looking forward to the trip . It's been two years since we have been back home where I grew up , because I had a hard time getting the vacation time off since moving here from Tn. It will be nice seeing our family and I plan on doing some crappie fishing as well . My sister in law has a place on a small lake loaded with crappie , bluegills and bass . Might have to do some long line trolling for crappie on the weed edges . I used to catch allot of fish that way up north on weedy lakes without timber to get hung up on .
    I hope to do some fishing on Smithville or try Mozingo when I get back Monday . I have been wanting to get up to Mozingo for a while now . Just looking forward to having some time off from work . It's been a while!

Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope you enjoy your down time, catch lots of fish, visit with the kin folk and have a great time, bet it is cooler up north

Post Thanks / Like

That weather is sure to be nicer. Hope the skeeters aren't too hungry and the fishes are VERY hungry!

go get 'em, scott, and have a great trip back home. Safe travels to you and the missus.

Post Thanks / Like

Have an awesome trip and have a safe trip home. And of course catch lots of fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Have a good time and be safe Scott.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Scott, have a great time and great trip. Be safe! Look forward to the report!