Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: summer heat

Post Thanks / Like

Red face summer heat

Is anyone catching any fish in the oklahoma city area in this nice cool weather ?Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

Tulsa area the bite gets hotter with the weather they go tight to the wood and you can get them we been catching limits around here

Post Thanks / Like

I went last sunday morning before church and only caught two perch in two hours. The same place three weeks ago kept 12 nice 10-12 inch crappie out of hefner. I have decided that if all I can catch is precooked fish I will wait for october's cooler weather. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Everytime I wander outside with the thought of going fishing, within 5 minutes, the heat changes my mind.
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

I might make it out a couple of times from about 4-8 am but I haven't had much luck at that lately. I recently picked up one of Bob # 1's lights to go with my old one. It looks good but we are coming into a little more moon for awhile to I'm gonna wait for a darker period before I go out at night. Frankly, I'm not so sure I want my fish par-boiled. My annual trip to the New Mexico and Colorado Rockies is coming up next month so I may not get much warm water fishing until I get back at the end of August. Maybe I should have gone sooner and stayed longer. It's 55 degrees right now on the upper Rio Grande and still 102 degrees in my garage. Today was hot!
    Proud member of TEAM GEEZER