Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where Oh Where Has Drfishjd and MR.Baker Gone?

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where Oh Where Has Drfishjd and MR.Baker Gone?

Somebody needs to go post bail for them so they will start posting again.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

i think they are busy catfishing

Post Thanks / Like

fish he is good, talked to him couple days ago, plinkin music, took the month of june off fishing, baker dont know, like buzzy said mayb cat fishing. lots of old timer takin the hot days off.

Post Thanks / Like

The last time I talked to Jim, he said his computer was down. Prolly still is. As far as Bake goes, I'm betting he has been after Mr Whiskers. When you have a "whaling" vessel, you prolly feel the need to slime it with something bigger than crappie.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess would have been catching bait. I did not realize how much went into catfishing until Drfish told me about when he was fishing catfish tournaments. Many many hours of bait catching goes into on good day or night of catfishing the river. Their not missing much right now as far as a super crappie bite anyway. Hope they turn up soon as they are both super guys. Did I just say that about two lawyers/catfisherman.

Post Thanks / Like

don't believe baker is even a member anymore? tried looking him up on here couple month's ago and could'nt find his name... we use to keep in pretty good touch, i plan on giving him a shout soon on the phone, see what's up!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

He is still around. mr. baker is his handle. I am sure he is busy with work and them dang ole catfish. He has the best setup boat I have ever seen for catching them big ole cats. With the heat lately that shelter on his new rig would sure make it nice to stay out of the sun and enjoy a cold beverage to.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Baker's boat is HUGE!!! You are right Jared, if it gets too hot fishing, you could get in the cab of that boat, crank up the a/c, turn on the big screen tv, get a cold one out of the fridge and shoot a game of pool on the corner pool table.:p Just kidding about the pool table but that boat is something else.Thumbs Up

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

You can do some serious trolling for crappie out of that barge also, really setup nice!............. Nice rig!..............Rick

Post Thanks / Like

Says Mike was last logged on yesterday @ 11p and Jim was on the day before that at around 5:30p. So...they're around it seems.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast