Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pomme report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pomme report

Same as last week,Got out for a couple of hours Sat.morning,not as many fish as last week but average size was better.My son got his limit first so had to hear alot of crowing the rest of the day.DohDoh

Post Thanks / Like

good for you two, this is some pretty hot weather to be fishing, glad the fish dont care to much, congrats on the good day

Post Thanks / Like

Was on Pomme myself on Saturday and you are right, there a lot of crappie being caught right now by everyone. We didn't have very many big fish, but a lot of 10" fish. I saw the biggest crappie that I have personally seen come out of Pomme. This monster weighed 2.8 lbs. No, I did't catch it, but I did get to see it.

All I can say is go early, beat the heat, go home and clean fish, then hit the air conditioning and ice tea. Good luck to all.

Post Thanks / Like

Talked to my brother today, he gave me a brother in law of his fishing report from Pomm, Mike and his wife caught their limits three days running. today being the 3 day, up arround bolovar landing I think, early and off the water by noon, sounds like y'all are hitting pomm pretty good congrats to all