Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone find the fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Anyone find the fish?

So how did everyone do this weekend? I know some of you went out, but no one is talking yet. I went to a private lake and caught everything deep. Fish should move up this week with it warming, will just have the rain to deal with. We need to get this Arkansas board flowing with info!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Lake Conway for awhile Sunday. Couldn't find them. The wind about beat us to pieces.

Post Thanks / Like

Caught a few in the White River at Batesville.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

Ouachita was slow for us. Only caught a few at the dock. The water came up about 5 feet last week. Crazy what some rain will do.
    I think I got one...

Post Thanks / Like

fished nimrod this weekend. water is HIGH! Really couldnt find any fish except @ night with yo yo's Did pretty good with those.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like everyone had the same problem as me. Its warming up thought!!!

SPARKS Guest

We went to Lake Poinsett Sunday. Caught 15 keepers. All small ones in deep water.

Post Thanks / Like

Caught 20 Sunday right up against Tupelo trees 18"-2' deep in probably 3-5' of water. Only kept 8 which were 1-1/2lbs fish. All caught on hand tied chartruse jig with black throat and yellow nibble. Buddy fished minnow, same places and only caught 3. I had plenty of jigs but he wouldn't come off the minnow. I kept tellin him they like these chartruse and black jigs in here, but he was hard headed and I spanked him. I gave him all the fish though so all is good. Ready for some warmer water. They are real close to firing off, just need stable weather. This weekend should be good if rain doesn't muddy every thing up.

3GD

Post Thanks / Like

Talking private pond in england - saturday

I fished a private lake in the england/scott area on saturday. I looked at temps around 11am. 53degrees. went back & looked around 2pm. 58 degrees. (i live on this lake, oxbow variety). water was stained. decided to go out in a jon boat. I wound up catching around 20 fish. (10-12 crappie, + rock bass & bream), but only had 7 keepers. i caught mine on some of the dyno-shads (chartreuse & silver, from crappie pro), and yum beavertails, chartreuse/black& chartreuse), plus black& chart jigs all fished on a black jig spinner (crappie pro ). had a good time. most of my fish were in 3 ft or less of water, all on structure next to riprap. water warmed up to around 60 degrees, air temp was around 58-60. anyway, fish i cleaned had eggs, some starting to turn orange. it's real close to time for the spawn!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hamilton Crappie

I fished Hamilton on Sunday. Onlt two of us fishing and we caught 16. None over 12 inches long. Anyone got any hot spots on Conway?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast