Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: another sloow day for me

Post Thanks / Like

Default another sloow day for me

Hit CC 6/45 till 1pm. not many bits till around 11a. Only five keepers lost 3 at boat . 1 good wht. 2blks. The fish I caught were on bluff ends not so much along the bluff. Not for me anyway got plenty warm by 1p. Maby next time , only about 6 rigs at ramp going and comming. Time for a good hot shower and REAL COLD ONE. Be safe this 4th.

Post Thanks / Like

keep pluggin them newt you will hit it one day and the bite will be awsome, try the back of the cove at the east end of the bluff, look close for a couple barrels and some brush, good spot

Post Thanks / Like

Newt,we didn't catch any on the end the other day.Down about 150ft.,small tree hanging off in the water.From there on west.The spot beagle said to try is a good spot just like he said.The man knows that lake like the back of his hand,and i myself think what ever he says you can bank on it.Next time will be better.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you got out and gave it a good try. Catching 3 is better than a skunk. Atleast that is what I told myself on my last outing.:rolleyes: And you got plenty of info for the next trip too. Better luck next time.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Keep plugin away at them i myself dont get on them every day either thats what makes the good days feel so good. keep tryin youll gett them.

Post Thanks / Like

that there is some pretty acurate advise,wish i had people give me directions like that.

Post Thanks / Like

where you fish there jbornhpo,
    Quote Originally Posted by jbornhop View Post
    that there is some pretty acurate advise,wish i had people give me directions like that.