PDA

View Full Version : Log cabins from a fishing friend

fishin_prof
06-29-2011, 12:07 PM
Hands ClappingI am a log home dealer in the Martinsville VA area and have the absolute lowest price in the USA. For any of our members i will give a $1,000 discount or a $500 finder fee. Go to the web site for more info on our products www.skyviewloghomes.com (http://www.skyviewloghomes.com)
Also I fish in Philpott Lake and Leesville Lake in southern Virginia and would welcome any company on Wednesdays or Fridays. My email is tobydeal@gmail.com and hope to hear from any of you. Thanks!!! :)

Eager Beaver
06-29-2011, 12:23 PM
Welcome to the site fishin_prof, from Ne. You need to check on the site rules for posting about or selling on this site. You have to be a sponsor in order to promote your business here. It is quite simple in that you just have to PM Slab (Owner/Admin) and get set up with a sponsor ship.
I checked into a Log Cabin a while ago and was amazed at the complexity of building one, and the expertise needed in doing so. Have a great day and enjoy the site. EB

Slab
06-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Thanks EB.

I'm in email communication with fishin_prof and pointed him in the right direction. I'll leave this thread here this time, but I'll close it so that it rolls off the page.