0 0%
  • Maybe--need more info

0 0%
  • Yes--and I will email you

0 0%

Thread: Log cabins from a fishing friend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Log cabins from a fishing friend

Hands ClappingI am a log home dealer in the Martinsville VA area and have the absolute lowest price in the USA. For any of our members i will give a $1,000 discount or a $500 finder fee. Go to the web site for more info on our products www.skyviewloghomes.com
    Also I fish in Philpott Lake and Leesville Lake in southern Virginia and would welcome any company on Wednesdays or Fridays. My email is [email protected] and hope to hear from any of you. Thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site fishin_prof, from Ne. You need to check on the site rules for posting about or selling on this site. You have to be a sponsor in order to promote your business here. It is quite simple in that you just have to PM Slab (Owner/Admin) and get set up with a sponsor ship.
    I checked into a Log Cabin a while ago and was amazed at the complexity of building one, and the expertise needed in doing so. Have a great day and enjoy the site. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks EB.

I'm in email communication with fishin_prof and pointed him in the right direction. I'll leave this thread here this time, but I'll close it so that it rolls off the page.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best