Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Piru this Week3/29 or so

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Piru this Week3/29 or so

I am going to go up to piru this week and fish crappie from shore, anybody who want to come is welcome.
    "Some days im Basstastic other days im crapptacular"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey robbor let me know how you do. I live about 40 minutes away and want to fish some where close this coming weekend.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yesterday

I called the bait shop yesterday, The guy who answered did not know jack about jack. Said they saw 1 crappie last week. I asked about the water level he said it was up about 4-6" (??? from what). Anyways the crappie like the bottem content of the area just south of that new launch ramp area that is about 1/4 mile north of the marina. The fish are there im shure. If you are in a boat concentrate on 12-16' and if you dont get anything look out at about 20-25 and you should see suspendid fish and around the bouy that is out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot Robbor. Where are you located at? Maybe we can get together and catch some slabs. Or at least try.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Default Im in

Im in Sun Valley by the burbank airport.

Post Thanks / Like

Im out here in Oxnard. If you want we can head out and fish sometime. I don't have a boat but I am willing to pay gas for the boat if you want to go out fishing.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately both of my boats are in storage in sacramento, thats why my only choice is from shore, or with arm floaties:p . I did not think we were going to get this rain though. I may wait for 2-3 stable days.