Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sloooooooow on Truman

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sloooooooow on Truman

Went out and put in at Sparrowfoot and worked my way through the hazards to the Otter area. Fished a couple of my tournament piles with no luck so headed back towards Sparrowfoot and fished several new spots I had never fished along the way. I must not have found Area 51 because I never put a fish in the boat in about 3 1/2 hours of fishing and driving around looking for new stuff. Water was real real dirty and seemed to have a backwords current. Not sure how much water they are pulling through the dam but it must have been a lot to move the water backwords up the Grand. Hope others had better luck than I did but that is the way it goes sometimes when looking for new areas. I will just have to keep looking for Monty's Area 51.

Post Thanks / Like

wow truman is being stubborn sound's like! were you able to catch anything, bass, bluegill, catfish, gar, drum, get hung up on a tree, lol? wonder how long it will be jacked up? well at least you got to get out and enjoy the most perfect day of the year (that's what the weathermen have been saying all day) you'll get em next time and like you said fishing for new area's can be tough! better fishing next time jared!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

See, it aint just me. lol
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

dang man sorry to hear the bad luck, but been there done that. better luck next time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double D View Post
    See, it aint just me. lol
    Yes, it is.Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

Area 51 let us have 10 keepers today and one 1.1 that we released, we figured him a runt.......... you were a little a ways from area 51......well quite a ways.......area 51 was clear.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

That time of year for that area, need to find some clean water Jared and you luck will improve. Good day to be out.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Was just wanting to make the run from Sparrowfoot to Otter to more comfortable with it. Was a very nice day for sure to be out. I like fishing dirty water but I was surprised how muddy it was. Must of got more rain than I thought we did. Glad I did not put in at the creek which was my original plan until I seen how calm it was this morning. First time out in about 6 weeks so was nice to just get out on the water. I think rigging would work well right now with all the scattered fish I marked between the trees on a couple differant flats. I did figure out I still have battery issues. Now to figure out how to convince the wife I need to spend a couple more hundred bucks on the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes, slow days....still fun though!!

Post Thanks / Like

it will get better !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast