Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pomme /26th.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pomme /26th.

Got out of the garden this morning after reading Pommeking's report and man was he ever right.We caught anywhere from 2 to 8 fish per tree and the minute that the bite quit on that tree we moved to the next one,alot of shorts but ended up with 2 limits of nice fish by 10;30 .Back in the garden this afternoon (HOT) but it was worth it.it keeps raining everywhere but here,atlest the grass slowed down.Thanks for the info Pommeking,made my day.Hands ClappingHands ClappingHands ClappingHands ClappingHands ClappingHands Clapping

Post Thanks / Like

Glad my info was appreciated and glad you had a good day. Keep plenty of water on those tomato plants, fresh sliced tomatoes go great with crappie fillets.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like good day

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Good stuff. Sure is fun to read a good one like that. Congrats on a great day, and keep after em!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Good work on the fish.....i worked my garden all weekend and it looks good but my tomato's are not setting tomato's on most of the blooms,the things are head high but only have 1/4 of the tomato's they should have on them but they're still blooming so hopefully they'll set some more on,how's your's lookin?
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

got a late start this year on the garden (to much fishing)so mine is just starting to bloom.this weather may have alot to do with them setting on,cold & wet and now hot.hope they take off good for you.crappie and tomatoes are close to crappie and morels,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    Good work on the fish.....i worked my garden all weekend and it looks good but my tomato's are not setting tomato's on most of the blooms,the things are head high but only have 1/4 of the tomato's they should have on them but they're still blooming so hopefully they'll set some more on,how's your's lookin?
    wish you would get those mater's going,,, would be nice to have some fresh mater's the week of the 12th! otherwise the beef jerky may be slim picking's for ya nice report crappiedave55! congrat's on a fine day!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

nice going on the pomm. sounds like your making a plan for them big ole tomatoes, dont forget the bacon gravy with them