Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: stockton today

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton today

PUT in at old park trolled alot of depths bite was very slow not a lot of peo[le out. Fished piles a few bites not many in boat. Home by 230. Hope yours was better

Post Thanks / Like

Glad u atleast got on the water.The bite has got to get better.We just stayed on the water for about 3 hrs.Grandson was getting worried about the black clouds and was hot also.We gave ours or rather his away and went and eat then headed home.We fished CC.

Post Thanks / Like

them fish can be kinda stubborn at times but atleast you was out on the water ,can't think of a better place to be.you will get them next time.

Post Thanks / Like

nice going newt hey man sometimes ole Stockton can be a bear to catch, you was in a good spot, maby next time try a little farther up north, maby arround the island, circle it till you find them, if they are not there maby try on the west side of the lake on the bluff by 215 bridge. troll north and south, if they are not in the deep water, head up sons creek and look shallow

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton today

Beagle thanks for the info. Run part of what you spoke of sunday all most to the tee. Not the first time that pond got me and wont be the last. THANKS The ones I did pick were in about 20fow I was running about 16ft deep, worked the deep water all so. Over piles

Post Thanks / Like

you shall endevor to perservere, I got one more spot that usually does well this time of year, B-9 cove, just east of chicken rock, go straight down the middle of the cove and look up on the bank and see the old road, well where the water goes from 22 to 8 follow the old bank north, go slow, rais and lower the jig, good spot, takes some practice but there there, also 4 big brush piles close buy

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton today

Thanks beagle may go to cc tues try some bluffs i know.Worked well in the past. One other ? If you are at old park with your boat . Do you make the run to sons on that pond it could be one hell of a gamble. I run 17.5 tracker witha 60. Not sure I would do it.

Post Thanks / Like

I usually just load up and drive over and relaunch. easier on the ole body