Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Butt Whoopin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Butt Whoopin

Me and a buddy went to Bucksaw today and took a good one. Saw Billaub and Jack B and other cdc'ers today. Fished from Jackson to Hay, 4 fow to 20 fow from bottom to 10' deep---- 3 fish!! Talked to a couple of other people and the only one that said they were catching any was the bronze god himself. There he was outside of Jackson, glistening in the sun with ol Jack in the back. Mr. Greenjeans came over and talked to me and said thats what everyone was doing. First trip there since the CM, where did all the water go? Wish I couldve told you guys a better story but it was a humbling expierence today.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

It was good to see and talk to ya'll today. We had a tough time too. I think I lost more good fish than I got in the boat. Right after you guys left I hooked into a goodun only to have her get off at the side of the boat. Not a lot of short fish today. I think we had 3 all morning. Every other fish we caught would have kept if we had been keeping any. You'll whup em good next time. The tree bite is picking up. We caught most of our fish off trees.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Even though I have no blockage between my ears, I would have fished at tebo........ area 51 is on fire.........if you would have asked me I could have had the pleasure to tell you where to go...........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

least you got out and gave it a go! that's more than what i did it will get better, day's like you had today keep a man humble
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

good job billy bob! good to hear the tree bite is picking up!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Even though I have no blockage between my ears, I would have fished at tebo........ area 51 is on fire.........if you would have asked me I could have had the pleasure to tell you where to go...........
    I had heard that same report this past week, Monty, but we had already decided to fish the Grand. Moqwack and his "sweetie" (not his buddy, Randy) are down on Tebo now.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

tqlked to a old windsor rite thursday and he fishes about 4 days a week out of tebo, and said numbers are good , but a lot of 9-10" eating size fish...... we only had 2 on the grand last wed.....

Post Thanks / Like

is that the ole guy with the chevy 454 in his truck? ran into him last winter, 19 degrees and he was still going out... i think he said he was 80 something.. now that ole guy was a tough dude!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

heck any of us from windsor are tough old dudes......but he is tougher than me.........

Post Thanks / Like

Monty, Mr Greenjeans wanted to check us out but when I told him we only had 3 fish, he just slowly drove away laughing.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast