Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fishing report

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing report

Just wondering if anyone has fished Watts Bar lately. I was wanting to know about the condition of the lake. Have the big bite started yet? I am hoping to get to go tomorrow afternoon. Any help or suggestion would be great. Let's go fishin'!!
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

I went Sunday after church but did not get much for all of those that post any help. Is it me or is it just a couple of guys doing all the posting and no one really is helping anyone else on this site? I thought this was going to be different from some other that I have been on but it seems to be like all the rest.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hang on fishn3

Quote Originally Posted by fishin3
    I went Sunday after church but did not get much for all of those that post any help. Is it me or is it just a couple of guys doing all the posting and no one really is helping anyone else on this site? I thought this was going to be different from some other that I have been on but it seems to be like all the rest.
    Blackie & I are going down Monday weather permitting...."Killer" has been doing good until the wind & rain hit last week.

We will give you a report when we get back. We don't mind sharing...
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you DonG. It seems to be the same people always talking back and forth. Unless you are in their little click you are not allowed to talk or be talked too. Thanks again. The water was high and brownish-green colored. All I caught was a couple of bream and one red eye. It was kind of windy. I was using red/chart. and blue/silver tubes along with a marboo roadrunner (chart). I even throw a Little Bill. Tubes were the only takers. Maybe this might help some. Good luck!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wish I could help.....

Hey fishn3 wish I could be of some help to ya, I've never fished Watts Bar. I live in Paris, TN in West, TN. I have family near Watts Bar but they don't ever fish. I fished in a east TN lake when I was young, I think it was called Indian Boundry, heard of it? anyway good luck and hang in there. How many East TN folks are viewing the boards?
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Watts Report

I would have to get a map to find Watts Bar. I hear it is a good fishery there are some advisories but I do not thank it applies to crappie. What fishing I do is in middle and west Tn. mostly, wish I could help. The folks on this board will share all they know with any of us sometimes it takes a wack to wake um up. If you are like me I have trouble remembering everything but I can claim a senior moment. May the fish gods shine on you.
    Today is a great day