Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hey treepotato

Glad to see you are back with us. I missed seeing your posts and wondered what became of you. I was afraid you had kicked out on us.
    We probably won't be fishing the Sal. much since they have the Miss. filled back up now. It's about 20 mile closer for us. I'll still keep an eye out for the silver F150 with the Cubbies plate tho.
    Catch-u-lat'r
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Bob!!

Hey , Great to hear from you! It feels really good to be back, sorry I didn't reply sooner but the wife and i just returned from a week in Branson Missouri. Wow! what a place! I even got her to go in Bass Pro in Springfield for a few hours. I think the Mississinewa is going to really start producing some huge Crappie soon . It has all the ingredients for some real dandies. I wish you good luck there and hope you get into some really nice ones. Are you going to fish the tournament on the 22nd? If so maybe we could meet up somewhere so I could put a face with a fine crappie angler as yourself!! Good luck and God Bless..........treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

TP, we won't be fishing the tournament, hope you skin em tho.
    We've never been to Branson. We do still take in the Opry every year on our way to Watts Bar Tn. in Oct.
    I guess that Branson is really something. Hope to make it someday.
    Catch-u-lat'r
    Bob