Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How Do I Do Fish On The Grill ?

Post Thanks / Like

Question How Do I Do Fish On The Grill ?

need to know how to fix fish on the grill and in the oven , we're not to have grease , high chorlestrol , we will want to do walleye,perch, crappie, bluegill. ps. the headboats are in and running at shore-nuf in port clinton, first day today, (I work there in the summer)

Post Thanks / Like

We usually deep fry, but have pan fried with butter or margarine. We use House-Autry Seafood Breader, it is really good on pan fish. YOu can not buy it in Ohio but in KY or on the internet. On the grill you can use butter or margarine with lemon pepper wrapped in foil, just a few minutes a side, this should also work for the broiler or oven.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Take a look at the forum on cooking crappie

I, and others have posted recipes on how to ovenfry. If you can't find it there or on the recipe page, let me know and I'll give you a couple of recipes. I oven fry about twice as often as I deep fry.

As for grilling, you have two options: use a grilling basket and generously oil the so the filets don't stick too bad or cover your grill with the Reynolds Wrap non-stick foil and grill your fish on that. I like Wish Bone Robusto Italian salad dressing for a marinade on the fish and any veggies I'm grilling. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern