Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 4th of July Long weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default 4th of July Long weekend

Going to go up to the big city of Cole Camp to visit my Brother and his family on the 4th of July. I'm going to take the boat up and try to go fishing for the first time there on Truman. Does anyone know very much about the Thibaut area of the Lake? I know you all talk about Bucksaw but dont recall anyone ever saying anything about the Thibaut area. PM me or put out right here but any info would be great, not too worried about catching fish just want to start in a good area. Thanks a ton in advance.
    Just call me......"Killswitch"....Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

The Thibaut area is where the little Tebo and Sterett Creek Area come together (close to the damn area and clearer water). Find the deep trees (standing timber) on the main lake flats and fish right down the trees. Cedars have been very good, the water is a little clearer down that way, so you will want to be in 15' - 20' of water fishing down 12' - 14'. Keep on the move until you find them (meaning fish a lot of trees).

Good luck-
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

Hope u find them critters and have a great time

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Jigging Tournaments. Good place to start would be in front of Crawdad Creek.