Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fry Daddy..NO

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fry Daddy..NO

I have used them all. Presto makes the Fry Daddy. It is there cash cow.They ALSO make a 1300 watt Deep Fryier. It has a thermostat,it is bigger, and you can also use it for stews and beans. It has more uses and is a third as cheap.Been buying these for gifts for a few years now.
    Last edited by mudwitch; 03-25-2006 at 07:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mudwitch
    I have used them all. Presto makes the Fry Daddy. It is there cash cow.They ALSO make a 1300 watt Deep Fryier. It has a thermostat,it is bigger, and you can also use it for stews and beans. It has more uses and is a third as cheap.Been buying these for gifts for a few years now.
    Don't know what to look for as when I google it all come up frydaddy deep fryers. Got a link?
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.gopresto.com/ try this....Billy

Post Thanks / Like

Check out the GrandPappy fryer. It holds 6 cups of oil and heats with a 1500 watt heating element. The fry daddy is smaller and only uses 4 (8oz) cups of oil and has a 1200 watt heating element. Both the GranPappy and the FryDaddy will maintain the temp at 375 F automatically. The heater shuts on and off when the great reach the right temp and tries to maintain that temp.

I have the fry daddy and my neighbor has the grand pappy. I should have just bough the larger unit.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJ
    Don't know what to look for as when I google it all come up frydaddy deep fryers. Got a link?
    Last edited by Moose1am; 04-02-2006 at 11:48 AM.
    Regards,

Moose1am