PDA

View Full Version : what's everyone's plan's saturday

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
06-22-2011, 08:15 PM
weather is looking to be real nice fella's! who all plan's on wetting a line? i am for sure if i dont have to work saturday, prolly flying solo, not sure were i'm heading but it's looking like truman... anyone have a general report for berry bend? thank's and good luck to all and enjoy this nice weather before summer turn's back on!

Speck
06-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Might head to Wapp for a few hours. Have to be back Saturday afternoon for bro in laws birthday party. Good luck everyone.

crappiedave55
06-22-2011, 08:38 PM
More than likely i'll head up to Avery bottoms ,heard the big ones were biting way up the river.gotta check it out.

talltimber
06-22-2011, 08:46 PM
Might head to Wapp for a few hours. Have to be back Saturday afternoon for bro in laws birthday party. Good luck everyone.

That's what I hate about birthdays...Rofl Rofl Rofl

day dreamer
06-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Im fishin somewhere dont now where yet. But 4 sure fishing. Dont now if good enough 2 fish with crappir slayers on truman but still fishin

neosmatrix
06-22-2011, 09:12 PM
I will more likely be going this Sunday and going to Busch's
S

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
06-22-2011, 10:03 PM
oop's sorry fella's just saw the thread on the tourney this weekend,,, would'nt of asked for a report on berry bend, didnt know:o ramp's are gonna be busy so may go hit a strip pit for sum big bass or head to kansas... good luck to all the cdc's member's who are fishing in it!

bwillaub
06-22-2011, 11:35 PM
It's our "Anny" , so I'll be spending it in KC with the better half. Also will be attending step-son's graduation.
Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

I will be fishing with jackb Sunday morning. Report to follow.

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
06-22-2011, 11:40 PM
It's our "Anny" , so I'll be spending it in KC with the better half. Also will be attending step-son's graduation.
Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

I will be fishing with jackb Sunday morning. Report to follow.

were about's billy bob? if i dont head to truman or make a border run maybe we could have a ice cold diet coke;) sound's like you have a busy weekend but call me or shoot me a pm if ya think you and your better half would have a couple hour's to spare:)

bugman
06-23-2011, 06:01 AM
Might play a round or two of lawn darts,shoot off some fireworks,drink beer and bbq or go dip some stakebeds just really don't know yet might end up doin em all or possibly nothin at all......i hear the bite around berry bend has been slow but a few good fish are showing up,sorry i can't help you more but i only fish up there once a year if i fished it more often you'd know what i know,the info i have is secondhand info from a friend that could care less about a tournament.

JDavid
06-23-2011, 06:44 AM
Work. :(

cdover
06-23-2011, 06:50 AM
Gonna be out on Wapp for sure. Lookslike all ramps are open as of this week guys.

Jigging Tournaments
06-23-2011, 08:33 AM
There is a tournament Saturday on Truman Lake, and I for one care a lot about the tournament! There is no better way to learn more about a particular body of water then fishing a tournament, I try not to mislead anyone (try to share as much info so other people can enjoy the sport as much as I do). With that; here is your report for the Berry Bend Area.

Cedar Trees!!!! Thatís all you need to fill your limit.
Not all of them have fish in them, so fish a bunch of them and you will find the ones that have fish (weird thing about them is, one day they will be in a certain cedar and then gone the next). Thatís where the moving around helps.

Good fishing-

rlsiv
06-23-2011, 09:03 AM
Taking the kids to the airport on Saturday at lunchtime (They're headed to Mexico for a week with G-Ma and G-Pa) then the wife and I are headed lakeward to fish Sat eve, Sun, Mon. Have not decided where just yet... watching the fishing reports from y'all, but leaning toward Truman.

specs
06-23-2011, 09:52 AM
Headed to Truman on Sunday for 5 days. Hope to get into some good ones while we are there. Last year's trip was awesome. Lot's of crappie, whites and a 4lb wally. I usually fish around the osage and grand area. We'll be in the pt185 tracker.

coreymassey
06-23-2011, 10:18 AM
Got work saturday morning then goin to the Cards game that evening (I really dont know why, but im still goin)
Sunday have a bday party for the daughter, she turns 13

You guys goin to wappapello I'll be lookn for reports, went last sunday and caught 9 fish total n seven hrs spider riggn the main lake.

Bigbill
06-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Headed to Roaring River, Best friends birthday, so we are camping out. Taking some of those good ol stockton crappie fillets down and have a fish fry friday night.

embo_9
06-23-2011, 11:02 AM
I'm planning to take my wife and #2 grandson to Smithville in the afternoon and maybe into the evening.

Last time we took a grandson up he caught the biggest crappie as well as a 3.5 pound walleye! Hoping for similar luck this time around.

Good fishing everyone!

Bruce

mduncan62
06-23-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm headed over to Double D's house for a BBQ Saturday afternoon. Can't wait. Thumbs Up

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
06-23-2011, 01:02 PM
sound's like lot's of fun activitie's planned this weekend! look's to be nice hopefully the rain will hold off... jiggin tourney's thank's a lot for the report! i sure would much rather fish hedge tree's but if their in the cedar's than that's were i'll be fishing... may just have to break out the braid! anyone know if there is gonna be a ton of boat's in this tourney? don't have to work saturday so prolly gonna head down sat morning solo and may even camp overnight, did'nt know what to expect as far as boat traffic, i just got's me a little ol 15 footer with a 9.9...

mduncan62
06-23-2011, 01:07 PM
sound's like lot's of fun activitie's planned this weekend! look's to be nice hopefully the rain will hold off... jiggin tourney's thank's a lot for the report! i sure would much rather fish hedge tree's but if their in the cedar's than that's were i'll be fishing... may just have to break out the braid! anyone know if there is gonna be a ton of boat's in this tourney? don't have to work saturday so prolly gonna head down sat morning solo and may even camp overnight, did'nt know what to expect as far as boat traffic, i just got's me a little ol 15 footer with a 9.9...

I don't think they get as many as crappie masters, but with the almost hourly weigh-ins, there will be a lot of running and gunning going on.

Good luck, wherever you end up.

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
06-23-2011, 01:18 PM
I don't think they get as many as crappie masters, but with the almost hourly weigh-ins, there will be a lot of running and gunning going on.

Good luck, wherever you end up.

oh i didnt read the rule's, there's an hourly weigh in?

moboys
06-23-2011, 01:39 PM
not sure about berry bend but the report I got from a couple guys said they'd been catching some nice ones north of long shoal along the bluffs. By next weekend it should be hot enough to start dippin the cedars and hedge trees and tearing em up. good luck and let us know how it goes this weekend. We're going down on the 1st and fishing thru the 5th.

cschottfish
06-23-2011, 02:37 PM
Heading to Mark Twain lake for the week end, was going to fish a club ternny but my partner backed out. So guess it's fish for fun time.

kcslabs
06-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Heading to LOZ Saturday for 3 days around the 51 mm. If ya see a red/white Caravelle looking lost that would be me Stop and give us a shout

Kit Papermouth
06-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Not sure just yet. Got all the birthdays and anniversary over. Looking at the bank account and thinking I should stay home and stain the deck but it looks like it might be a stormin'. I'm sure my social director has something planned. At least I got a hot social director.

G.

Double D
06-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Hey Duncan, now I know why my wife asked if I was fishing all day, BBQ my petunia. Well come on anyway, we'll do somethin.

mduncan62
06-24-2011, 03:31 PM
hey duncan, now i know why my wife asked if i was fishing all day, bbq my petunia. Well come on anyway, we'll do somethin.

lol.

beagle man
06-24-2011, 05:10 PM
going to build a 2x2 concrete pad for shoothing fire works the 2nd of july. then brush hog and drink a beer,

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
06-24-2011, 05:35 PM
well i got an invite from ol hardhead to go with him on sunday... so look's like i'm gonna get to catch some fishHands Clapping have no idea what part of the lake were fishing, all i asked is that if i bring the food, then he has to put us on some thump's! not a bad trade i don't think:D may see ya on the water, we'll be the boat with 2 guy's eating a samich!

bugman
06-24-2011, 06:39 PM
What is a samich????sounds like gradeschool talk.

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
06-24-2011, 06:44 PM
What is a samich????sounds like gradeschool talk.

excuse me, sandwich, is that better? now booger off!

Ranger397V
06-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Good luck you two, hope you find some good ones:D Please no sausage reports:D

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
06-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Good luck you two, hope you find some good ones:D Please no sausage reports:D

lol, funny stuff, thank's buddy! well i am bringing some VENISON SUMMER SAUSAGE for the youngster! just hope he can put me on some thump's and not on the head, lol... hell he just got done stuffing that small azz belly of his at texas roadhouse! hope he's hungry again by sunday:rolleyes: you getting out this weekend lenny?

Ranger397V
06-24-2011, 07:02 PM
Been in Wisconsin all week so will be getting to know my wife again this weekend:D Wish I had someone to mow the grass for me. Good luck I am sitting this weekend out. Matt will put you on some so you will have a good day.

kazualobzerver
06-25-2011, 09:57 AM
Working in the office today and on the road later, yuk. Although it's rumbling around outside right now so not sure how much I missed out on. Hope it doesn't screw up anyone's plans. Did get out yesterday and managed a little better than a limit, all C&R, 8-12' deep in 15+/- fow. Seems to me like it's toughened up some though in the last couple of weeks. Slayer between the burrito and sausage reports you might want to reconsider the company you keep. :o

KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
06-25-2011, 12:03 PM
Working in the office today and on the road later, yuk. Although it's rumbling around outside right now so not sure how much I missed out on. Hope it doesn't screw up anyone's plans. Did get out yesterday and managed a little better than a limit, all C&R, 8-12' deep in 15+/- fow. Seems to me like it's toughened up some though in the last couple of weeks. Slayer between the burrito and sausage reports you might want to reconsider the company you keep. :o

lol, i hear ya kaz! and on top of that he got his butt handed to him this morningDoh