View Full Version : need help

03-24-2006, 06:41 PM
ok wierd question. I have a 2000 Triton TR21 with 225 motor. I am looking for one of those rod holders that sits where the back seat goes and can hold like 4 to 6 rods at once for trolling. Does anyone know what these are called and have a website link to a company that makes them? Thank you in advance.

03-24-2006, 07:02 PM
Tite-Lok Stowaway Trolling System. Mounts on standard 3/4" Pin-Style pedestal. $179.99 Cabela's
Check the links on crappie.com may be available through one of them. lol

03-24-2006, 09:04 PM
THank you ribit that is exactly what I am looking for !!!:) :) :) :) :)