If you have a hard time getting a hold of some buckets, do like I do. I don't have a problem with getting buckets but now I don't have to be on the search for them constantly. Save you up about 8 5 gallon buckets. Ta ke a jig saw and cut the top of the bucket off. use the flare at the top as a guide for the saw to get an even cut. Now cut stait down the side of the bucket all the way to the bottom but don't cut the bottom. Now cut the opposite side from your first cut. Put strips of duck tape down the slits on the sides you made. Then wrap a piece all the way around near the top. NOW spray the inside with PAM or some other cooking spray so the concrete will not bond with the bucket. Mix concrete and dump in 20 to 50 pounds of concrete. Let set up for TWO days. After day two cut tape with pocket knife grab both sides of bucket and pull away from each other. The slits you cut in the sides will allow the bottom of the bucket to buckel a little and the concrete will break free. Lift on your condo and push bucket down with your foot to free bucket. Its easy and saves a lot of buckets and time searching for them. Store your buckets somewhere for another day. Cutting the top of the bucket down allows you to spread your stakes outward a little better making the whole condo wider. Hope this helps. Good Luck. CF