Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fishing with bug's 6/18

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing with bug's 6/18

well a buddy and me journy'd down to fish with bug's on LOZ on saturday... we got down there friday night had a few beer's and took it easy, we were home by 10Hands Clapping got up and it was pouring and storming, got out on the water about 8:30 finally... it was nice and cloudy but the fishing was a little slow at first, was picking them up here and there... after a couple hour's and it got hotter and the sun was beating down we started catching them more consistent, to bug's of course it was slow, you know he's spoiled but i thought it was pretty decent. the last 2 stakebed's we hit were pretty darn productive. we had a limit of 45 nice eater's by around noon and prolly 25-30 throwback's... chartruese was definately the best color! my buddy has got a lot to learn but he was fun to pick on for sure! we tried trolling crankbait's for a couple hour's and only managed 3 i think and a catfish. for people who think LOZ is not really fishable in the summer cuz of the bigger boats or whatever, i suggest you go with mr. bugman, i think we saw maybe 6 boat's the whole day! thank's bug's for a great time and putting up with me and the ghecko, lol
    Last edited by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER; 06-20-2011 at 06:01 PM.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great time. I bet the laughs were non stop. Great report Jeff.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

WTG fellas! Sounds like a great time! Bugs is awesome at puttin ya right within inches of his beds! hopefully the crank bait bite will pick up soon!!

Post Thanks / Like

you got that right matt, he get's right on them... that's one of the first thing's my ghecko buddy noticed and said to him

Post Thanks / Like

Had a good time every time I've been around bugs....even if we weren't fishing!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

As usual we had a ball and even managed to catch a few fish and even though i'm a non fish eatin feller they sure fryed up nice sat evening.....if we could just get the ghecko to actually set the hook like he's got a pair we won't have to pull all the weight next tripDohlookin forward to our next meeting in the land of thumpers.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    well a buddy and me journy'd down to fish with bug's on LOZ on saturday... we got down there friday night had a few beer's and took it easy, we were home by 10Hands Clapping got up and it was pouring and storming, got out on the water about 8:30 finally... it was nice and cloudy but the fishing was a little slow at first, was picking them up here and there... after a couple hour's and it got hotter and the sun was beating down we started catching them more consistent, to bug's of course it was slow, you know he's spoiled but i thought it was pretty decent. the last 2 stakebed's we hit were pretty darn productive. we had a limit of 45 nice eater's by around noon and prolly 25-30 throwback's... chartruese was definately the best color! my buddy has got a lot to learn but he was fun to pick on for sure! we tried trolling crankbait's for a couple hour's and only managed 3 i think and a catfish. for people who think LOZ is not really fishable in the summer cuz of the bigger boats or whatever, i suggest you go with mr. bugman, i think we saw maybe 6 boat's the whole day! thank's bug's for a great time and putting up with me and the ghecko, lol
    did you get bugs a new batt for his gps ? heard on the ks side it was off about 3 in.?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by springhillwantabe View Post
    did you get bugs a new batt for his gps ? heard on the ks side it was off about 3 in.?

lol, no i figured since we were catching fish i would just keep fishing 3 inche's from the bouy

Post Thanks / Like

well bug's guess we are officially in the minority of the group maybe we'll have to fish a tourney so we can get back in the "CLICK":D or not, lol....
    BUG'SSLAYER.COM maybe

Post Thanks / Like

I guess we can officially be banished to outcast status......if being part of the "CLICK" requires us to stab each other (and others) in the back,lie and mislead then i'm happy to be a part of BUG'SSLAYER.COM because i know that would never happen....it won't be part of who's the best fisherman on one day it will be about trying to make each other and everyone else(exactly what cdc used to be about) better fishermen everyday.......sign me up slayer,anyone else want in????
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast