Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton and the wind

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton and the wind

man that wind is a bummer on stockton, fished couple four hours today, trolling for crappie/walley found some crappie but no walley,

boat motor ran verry well today. Hands Clapping

broke two rods one 12 ft.er and one 8ft er

got shot in the leg. stray bullett or pellet not sure heard the crack of the gun and the sting of the hit left knee, sore as heck and starting to bruse. could'nt prove where it came from or who or what did it, so did not call the police, dont think it was on purpose. and it is not to sore. but the boat motor ran wellThumbs Up

trolled big coves, trolled in the area of point 6 no good there, tried old state park marina mouth of the cove and down the bluff that goes south. that is point 4 . had a couple hits but nothing in the boat, caught 4 big bass as you tournament guys say 4hogs, was talking to a guy from Lebanon tournament fishing tomorrow, so I gave him the lure I caught the bass on, not my kind of lure it caught bass every drop, so I took it off, he was glad to get it, hope he catches a lot of big bass on it.

ended up with 8 crappie,1pearch pink/black today, 50 to 100 feet back. 1.7 to 1.9 mph headed to Truman in the morning, may drag the boat, so be alert and stay out of my wake
    Last edited by beagle man; 06-17-2011 at 04:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey beagle ,might have been that man at mutton creek shootin at u.u was just over the west hill from my homestead when u where trollin that bluff.bout one more week in the hay and i'm going to fish day and nite for i get tired of it.not nite fished in long time got the old floatin lite out and made sure it still worked.it's not one of those green ones they talk bout but i think it works.
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle,wind was rough and tough at cc also.went there all by my lonesome.got 8 keepers and about 26 shorts,1 monster carp,1 drum and 1 bass.Glad your motor in running ok.Hate that u broke the rods and got shot at .Sounds like you had a rough day. Good luck at truman.