Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New ending time for weigh-in tomorrow!!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New ending time for weigh-in tomorrow!!!!

Below is the thread about the rules for the CDC tournaments. I had several people ask me what time they had to stop fishing and what time to be in the weigh-in line. I mistakenly told them to stop at 3 and be in line by 3:30. We had previously said to be in line by 3. So for his tournament we will allow teams until 3:30 to be in the weigh-in line. Sorry about the mistake but we will make it work. Will just take another 30 minutes.

CDC Crappie Challenge on Truman Lake May 21st at Bucksaw marina and resort.

Sign up between 6:00 am - 6:45 am Fishing hours 7 am - 3 pm Must be in weigh in line by 3 pm at the pavilion.

Entry fee of $25 Will pay back 1 position for every 5 boats.Optional $5 big fish pot Will pay 1 position for every 15 boats
    We will weigh best 7 fish and all fish must be alive and over 9"
    The first CDC tournament of the year will be a one pole event. No trolling or spider rigging.
    Live bait will be allowed and we encourage you to purchace them from Bucksaw marina for the use of their facilities.
    Trailering will be allowed. Once entry fee is payed you may leave and head to your spot but not start fishing until 7 am and must be back in weigh in line by 3 pm.
    One or two person teams and one person on team must be a CDC member.
    All paying positions will give general description of how fish were caught. IE. bait, colors, depth, technique, structure, area fished etc.....

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bump. Sorry again about the confusion about the weigh in times.