Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Super slab tour

Post Thanks / Like

Default Super slab tour

I cant find anything on how many people can be in the boat.im thinkn 3 but not for sure..good luck to all fishn the cdc tour,never ever thought of a 8 year old going to play baseball in state champ,but it starts on fri/sat/sun,if you guys need a good fish cleaning table mine is at camp sight 28,take it if you need it..weighs about 1oolbs....good luck fishn....

Post Thanks / Like

Can't help with the # of people question, I've never fished a super slab tourny. Good luck with the baseball though, I coached my sons little league team for 6 years so know first hand the amount of time and energy that goes into youth sports; I would love to go back and do it all over again, some of the funnest times of my life. He played ice hockey for several years, and won a state championship 2 years ago........ fun times, and VERY expensive and time consuming, but man oh man what great memories. Again,good luck!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

3 people per boat.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks,gonna be a fun one