Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Indian 6/15

Post Thanks / Like

Default Indian 6/15

Haven't been out for two weeks but was able to head out today. Water temperature was around 72 degrees. I kept 20 crappie and caught at least twice that many. I concentrated on shooting docks and pontoons on the main lake. Docks that were in the wind produced the most fish. Bite was good early and slowed down around noon. Color did not seem to matter. The fish were very concentrated on a few docks. I would get nothing on 5-6 docks and then pick up 10 on one.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great time......is indian black or white crappie, or a mix? Is the gill fishing good??

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

All were white. I have heard but nothing confirmed that the bluegill fishing has been good with this cool weather. I will try to find out more info. I plan on going over again some time this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

good job and i hope you do even better next time

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NBCrappie View Post
    All were white. I have heard but nothing confirmed that the bluegill fishing has been good with this cool weather. I will try to find out more info. I plan on going over again some time this weekend.
    thanks have never been there but am gonna change that before to long.....sounds like a nice place....

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13