Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone, share a good joke here to lighten us all up!

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Hey everyone, share a good joke here to lighten us all up!

With all of this seriousness, let everyone post a funny joke(keep it clean) to make everyone crack a smile again. I will put some of my own in as this thread gets going!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blind Walmart clerk

My Personal favorite:

A woman goes into Walmart to buy a rod and reel. She doesn't know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the register. There is a Walmart "associate" standing there with dark shades on. She says, "Excuse me sir .....can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"

He says , "Ma'am I'm blind but if you drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes."
    She didn't believe him, but dropped it on the counter anyway. He said "That's a 6' graphite rod with Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line......It's a good all around rod and reel and it's $20.00."

She says, "That's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for so I'll take it" He walks behind the counter to the register. And in the meantime the woman farts. At first she is embarrassed but then realizes
    that there is no way he could tell it was her ... being blind he wouldn't know that she was the only person around.

He rings up the sale and says, "That will be $25.50."
    She says, "But didn't you say it was $20.00?"
    He says, "Yes ma'am, the rod and reel is $20.00, the duck call is $3.00, and the catfish stink bait is $2.50!"

Post Thanks / Like

That was good Zig. Here is one:

A minister parked his car in a no-parking zone in a large city because he was short of time, and couldn't find a space with a meter. He then put a note under the windshield wiper that read: I have circled this block 10 times. If I don't park here, I will miss my appointment. Forgive us our trespasses."
    When he returned, he found a citation from a police officer along with this note: "I've circled this block for 10 years. If I don't give you a ticket, I could lose my job. Lead us not into temptation."

<,"}/>{ Rippa

Post Thanks / Like

Default A slow beginning, but a worth while cause!

10 things to do @ Walmart, etc. while your wife is shopping, but this can be used anywhere:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato jiuce on the floor leading to the rest rooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone: "Code 3 in Housewares" and see what happens.

5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

6. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream: "NO! NO! It's those voices again!".

7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask: "Why can't you people just leave me alone."

8. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme to "Mission: Impossible".

9. Hide in a clothes rack and when people browse through, say: "Pick me, pick me."

10. Go into the FITTING ROOM, shut the door, wait 5 minutes and then yell loudly: "Hey! You're out of toilet paper in here!".

That one was for you FATBOY! :p

<,"}/>{ Rippa

Post Thanks / Like

lol Those are good ones. Why do you take two baptist fishing with you? If you take two they won't drink your beer. If you take one he'll drink all your beer.

Post Thanks / Like

Default cowboys

3 Cowboys where sitting around the campfire late one night. When the topic about being tough was brought up. The first cowboy insisted who was the toughest amongst the 3 because, one time he had lassoed a wounded bull with a broken arm. The second cowboy said he much much tougher because one night under the stars a pair of rattlesnakes crawled inside his sleepimg bag and he grabbed them both with his bare hands and bit there rattlers clean off with two swift bites.
    The third cowboy just smiled as he churned the coals in the fire with his Penis :D
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

I was fishing below the dam one day at Shelbyville and an old catfisherman was sitting next to me. The fishing was slow so I mentioned to him that I had seen a fellow catch a walleye the day before that I bet would go 12 to 13 lbs. He said that a few nights earlier he had hooked an old lantern. I said what is so great amout that? There is pobably all kinds of junk in here. He replied that this lantern was still lit. I told him I wasn't buying that story. He frowned and then with a grin he replied, "Tell you what sonny. You knock ten pounds off that walleye and I'll blow out the flame.
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a good one Tim. Seems like you might know me.

hawkman is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

A guy gets in his car but realizes his battery is dead and has to walk all the way home to get his jumper cables. On the way back to his car he is hot & thirsty so he goes into a bar to get a cold one. The bartender takes one look at him and says, "OK, you can stay and have a drink but don't start anything!"
    Crappie fishing is my lighthouse of sanity in an insane world,
    It keeps me from crashing on the rocky shores of everyday life.
    Crappie.com is my beacon of light!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Those were all good guys! Keep 'em commin!

Here is one I got in an email today:

World's "Thinnest Books "

FRENCH WAR HEROES
    by Jacques Chirac

HOW I SERVED MY COUNTRY
    by John Kerry

MY BEAUTY SECRETS
    by Janet Reno

HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN AIRPLANE
    by John Denver

MY SUPER BOWL HIGHLIGHTS
    by Dan Marino

MY LITTLE BOOK OF PERSONAL HYGIENE
    by Osama Bin Laden

THINGS I CANNOT AFFORD
    by Bill Gates

THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY
    by Dennis Rodman

AMELIA EARHART'S GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC

AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR LAWYERS

A COLLECTION of MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES
    by Dr. J. Kevorkian

ALL THE MEN I HAVE LOVED BEFORE
    by Ellen de Generes

GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE
    by Mike Tyson

SPOTTED OWL RECIPES
    by the EPA

THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY

MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS
    by O. J. Simpson :D

<,"}/>{ Rippa

Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast