Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fish fry & tournament head count for Saturday

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish fry & tournament head count for Saturday

We would like to get a head count for the fish fry after the tournament on Saturday. If you are coming down to fish or will be there to watch the weigh in and eat please reply to this thread and I will update it so we can better figure out how much food amd drinks we will need. Here is the ones that I can remember off the top of my head.
    OSS
    Charger95
    Buckwheat
    gone_fishin
    Jiggin Jon
    DoubleD x2
    crappiedave55
    Kenny Wilson
    Jigging15
    Capt. hook
    Vallentine x 2
    Big Stick
    Little Stick
    Lenny
    Kaz
    Labsnslabs x2
    Goodman x2

Post Thanks / Like

I'm assuming I'm on the list? lol
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there x2

Post Thanks / Like

count me in for the eat, I said I would bring some pop, still want it,

Post Thanks / Like

We would like to get a head count for the fish fry after the tournament on Saturday. If you are coming down to fish or will be there to watch the weigh in and eat please reply to this thread and I will update it so we can better figure out how much food amd drinks we will need. Here is the ones that I can remember off the top of my head.
    OSSCharger95-Buckwheat
    gone_fishin-Jiggin Jon
    DoubleD x2
    crappiedave55-Kenny Wilson
    Jigging15
    Capt. hook
    Vallentine x 2
    Rogers x2
    Lenny-Kaz
    Labsnslabs x2
    Goodman x2
    Beagleman
    riprap x2
    Kevin I went with Billings new name for you and your dad. I will get it changed. Just like to give you guys a hard time. Also figured it was still way better than what they called you last year at this time. "Director"

Post Thanks / Like

Beagleman glad you are going to make it up again. If you would bring some soda along that would be great. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Just Jiggin & Crappie Hawg for tour & fish fry

Post Thanks / Like

I was afraid that was me……
    I think; I'm man enough to be called "Little Stick"….lol. I will have to come up with a good name for Billings (Dad calls him the Deepwater Kid)

These tournaments are laid back, no pressure and a lot of fun, see you on Saturday-
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

I seen him called "Lucky" on Facebook after he won the Cajun fish fryer at the One Pole tournament. We may have to be nice though he is a big ole boy. Hope we get enough rain this week that he will get to join us for the tournament. You are definatly right about being laid back and a lot of fun. Looks like we will have a lot of first time and new members joining us for the tournament this weekend. So they will now get see why we enjoy it so much and how much good info there is and great people as well. Can't wait.

Post Thanks / Like

OSS
    Charger95-Buckwheat
    gone_fishin-Jiggin Jon
    Team DoubleD
    crappiedave55-Kenny Wilson
    Jigging15
    Capt. hook
    Vallentine x 2
    Rogers x2
    Lenny-Kaz
    Labsnslabs x2
    Goodman x2
    Beagleman
    riprap x2
    JJ and crappiehawg
    Looking to be a great turn out for this one with lots of new guys to tournaments and lots of new members. It will be nice to put some faces with some of he newer members. Who knows we may have some more "Big Sticks" show up for this one. I can still think of a few more who have PM'ed me about the tournament that are not on the list. So hope they all can make it to.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast