Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone Fishing Lake Houston

Post Thanks / Like

Question Anyone Fishing Lake Houston

The east fork and lucys should be heating up. also it is time for them to move in to the sand pit and the big eddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sticko
    The east fork and lucys should be heating up. also it is time for them to move in to the sand pit and the big eddy

Post Thanks / Like

Went to try big eddy on Thanksgiving day did not realize the park would be closed.
    So went back home hooked on to boat and went out on the lake. Water looked like...well lets just say mud. tried the catfish ended up with three about 3 lbs.
    I hope the rain stops so the crappie fishing up the east fork will get good.
    I have always heard that after a heavy rain like we had last week that the big eddy was the place to be for crappie.. I have yet to fish it.

ldmccray Guest

Default Where is the Big Eddy on Lake Houston?

I fish a lot on lake houston, but do not know the names of different places... Please inform me where the big eddy and sand pit is. I usually bass fish on Lake Houston.

Post Thanks / Like

The Big eddy is at eisenheaur park off of aquaduct rd.
    The sand pit is about 1/2 mile north of good times marina on the sanjac river.
    You have to go through dome pipe poles to get in. It is accesible only by boat. The big eddy is not accessible by boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Kid on The Block

Hey Everyone I Live on Lake Houston I caught a few crappie of the end of my pier but nothing to speak of. I was wondering if anyone else is catching right now and where?? PM me if you live on the Lake let me know whats catching
    I Love To Fish and Fish Love Me :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waterking
    Hey Everyone I Live on Lake Houston I caught a few crappie of the end of my pier but nothing to speak of. I was wondering if anyone else is catching right now and where?? PM me if you live on the Lake let me know whats catching
    I live on the lake but no luck catching them of the piers during the day. It is not deep enough here. I have caught a few in the 15-18ft of water in the last few weeks before the rain.