Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Chris Carter

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Chris Carter

You sure are getting around..You need to pick up that "Old Geezer" & take him along with you.:D:D Beav is needing fish for his 4th of July get together...Thumbs Up

Take care & have a good day..
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to, EB is a pretty cool guy. Knows his fishing. But with college classes early in the morning for me, its hard to find a good time for him. I usually hit the lakes around 5-6am and leave for classes around 8. First class ends around 1030 sometimes 10. That is Monday through Thursday, while Mon and Wed i have afternoon class from 1 - 3pm. So the only good days that i can really get out with EB is Friday and the weekend, but i don't think EB fishes on the weekend, so Friday is the only good day until late August when my class schedule changes again, more than likely I'll shoot for afternoon and evening classes when fall starts.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarter View Post
    I'd love to, EB is a pretty cool guy. Knows his fishing. But with college classes early in the morning for me, its hard to find a good time for him. I usually hit the lakes around 5-6am and leave for classes around 8. First class ends around 1030 sometimes 10. That is Monday through Thursday, while Mon and Wed i have afternoon class from 1 - 3pm. So the only good days that i can really get out with EB is Friday and the weekend, but i don't think EB fishes on the weekend, so Friday is the only good day until late August when my class schedule changes again, more than likely I'll shoot for afternoon and evening classes when fall starts.
    Chris, you keep up with those classes.Thumbs Up...Work fishing in when you can...We will have to get Beav an alarm clockRofl...It won't hurt him to get up one morning before 10:00...Hands Clapping
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Hey don't get anything goin there Mr Don. The fish don't use an alarm clock so I don't figure I need one either. hehe EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p