Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Millwood

Post Thanks / Like

Default Millwood

Hello neighbors to the south i was planning a trip to Grenada for next week but with all the rain the lake is bad muddy so i think i may postpone it for a while and was thinking about trying millwood if any of you fella's know the lake and would like to give me a place to start it would be appreciated.Also as a bonus we could come to crappie camp for a day or two and meet all of you and fish greeson that would make for a great trip.One more thing i saw on the weekly fishing report that the walleye are doing great below the dam at lake hamilton what's the scoop on that?i have never caught one and would like to stop for a while on the way down and give it a shot.Thanks for any help.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I can,t help with millwood bugman, but the fishing repot from agfc.com sounded pretty good yesterday. They got alot of rain also last week but the report didn't mention any adverse effects other than pushing them a little deeper as they were almost ready to spawn. The weather looks good for next week so come on down. And if you do try to swing by crappie camp. I'll be there next weekend. Hope to see ya, if not have a great trip wherever you end up and be safe.

3GD

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks 3GD i took the same thing from the report about the water,it's looking pretty good for our trip to begin on the 30th i'll look you up when we get to camp.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Cool, I'll be the fella that looks like he just escaped from prison. ie. all the women in my house. Just kidding. Look forward to meeting you. Watch out for the crappy roads out of Little Rock on I-30. Lots of orange barrels.

Kin

Post Thanks / Like

Thank's 3gd i appreciate your help.What's up with the Arkansas board?seems pretty quiet,everyone must be fishin.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

MUst be ,lucky dogs. Its kinda hit and miss on here. Cool weather, wind and rain probably got folks down. But the extended forcast looks pretty good for next week. Warming up alot, but showing a 60% chance of rain Fri-Sun. But at 78 I'll fish in the rain. But hope their wrong. See ya.

Kin

Post Thanks / Like

I spent two days and nights last week on Millwood with my 2 spring breaking boys. Man the weather was horrible, we didn't even put the boat in. They fished from the dock a little with raincoats on. Windy and cold also. We mainly ate weenys, played around the fire and watched cartoons in the camper the whole time. They had a blast tho. I'm watching the weather for this weekend and hoping to go back.

Post Thanks / Like

The forecast looks good so were gonna head that way thursday hopefully it will hold up.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Bugs,

Good luck on your trip. My inlaws said fishing was tough down there last week. The river came up about 6 feet and the crappie went deep. This weekend should see the crappie move back up. I heard reports the water temp dropped 15 degrees in places. I have your info so I will give you a call. We will be down there this weekend.