Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tackle and baitshop

chaunc is online now 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tackle and baitshop

I'm trying to find a link for the bait and bullets store on highway 68 in aurora, just down the road from jonathon creek. Anybody know their website address? They use to post fishing reports from that section of the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bigbob.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Chaunc,

I'm originally (26 of my 36yrs) from Campbell (near Youngstown) Like you, were are still big fans of Mosquito and Shenango. I'm interested in taking my boys (5 & 7yrs old) to somewhere new besides the lakes here in NC (though its been tough to beat Kerr lake lately) What has been your experiences while visiting Kentucky and \or Barkley lakes? If you get a free moment and have any thoughts, email me at [email protected]

BTW. the pics of those crappies at the Causeway on Mosquito were impressive.
    Wilmington, North Carolina

Post Thanks / Like

I dont fish to get limits there. I go to relax and if the fish are biting, that makes it even better. I average about 20 crappies a day but also catch a lot of other fish too. I dont keep many crappies under 12"s as i can catch all the pounders i want at Shenango and squito. Want to trade a trip this spring? I've been wanting to fish Kerr for a while now.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry, i thought i PM'd that last message.

Post Thanks / Like

Send me your email address and I will communicate with that. I don't want to take up the board space here with unrelated topics. I will be at Kerr this Saturday thru Monday fishing the Clarksville, VA area. Anytime you need help with a Kerr trip, just give me a call. (I'll include my # in an email.

Take care Chaunc
    Wilmington, North Carolina