Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Great Site!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great Site!

I'm new to the site but not to the best fish in North America. I live in Owasso but have always fished at Eufaula and Tkiller. Looks like this site and your tips might finally get me to stay closer to home on what I understand is also a great Crappie haven in Oolagah.

Post Thanks / Like

WElcome. I'm new on here too, but I've watched posts on here for a while. Oolagah does have lots of crappie and lots closer for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome rednchar
    I fish mainly Oologah and live in Oologah. There are many people on the Oklahoma board that fish Oologah as well. I am sure we will meet on the water someday.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Default Oolagah

Thanks Reaper, I've fished the bluffs outside of Spencer and a little down by Hawthorne along with Talala Creek. I look forward to you showing me a few things on the lake. I'm headed down to Gentry Creek this weekend. Have been catching them staging in the chanells at about 10' to 12' deep in 20' of water, will have to see what this front has done to them.

I'm betting the real action up here will be a week or two behind the more southern Eufaula. Hope to see you in a few weeks.