Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CUSA Grenada this weekend

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CUSA Grenada this weekend

well, I am heading out Friday morning about 4am. Going to fish my second tourney of the year. Decided to fish in the semi-pro division this time in the hopes of qualifying for the regional. Not that I am a pro or anything, it is just that most semi-pros have already qualified and the bump down is better percentage wise.

I will give a full detailed post of the weekend when I get back. Crappie angler on tour so to speak

By the way, I talked my dad into coming up from Florida this weekend to fish with me. Hope he catches a 3 pounder on Grenada. That would be one of the highlights of my life if I can put him on a big crappie!!
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Default goodluck

Goodluck David and hope your dad has a great time Carrying kids fishing is fun but us old dads like to go to!!!

Post Thanks / Like

GOOD LUCK again .
    I'm really loking forward to your report.
    FIN

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Dave knock em dead.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck David.i Know It Will Be Special Fishing With Your Dad.is The Rod Limit On Crappie Usa 8.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish you lots of luck with a big Crappie on every pole.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up grenada last weekend

David,
    Good luck at Granada {home of the fatdaddys}. We were down there last weekend scouting for the classic. What we saw was the lake at 198, it is now 203, and the locals were putting in at youngs landing and single pole fishing the shallower standing timber. The guys we talked to fished from daylight to about 9:30, the wind got up bad, they had 12 nice fish whith the biggest weighing 2.9oz. Their smallest fish weighed 11/2 lbs. We can't get away this weekend so I hope the info. helps someone.
    Good fishing
    www.fatdaddysguideservice.com