Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Flounder Gigging Lights

Post Thanks / Like

Default Flounder Gigging Lights

Im looking to build a flounder gigging set up and Im not sure exactly what lights to get. Im going to try and run them off a 12v trolling battery so i know that will limit me. I wanna get out as cheap as I can and still be able to see 3-4 feet deep and 15 feet out in front if possible thanks for your input

Post Thanks / Like

shoot bob at reellites a pm im sure he can hook you up
    fishing from the couch in front of the tv doesnt count

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    Im looking to build a flounder gigging set up and Im not sure exactly what lights to get. Im going to try and run them off a 12v trolling battery so i know that will limit me. I wanna get out as cheap as I can and still be able to see 3-4 feet deep and 15 feet out in front if possible thanks for your input

If you are wanna to get cheap you will find that you will be spending about $50.00 for parts etc.
    Here is one for $99. 12 volt free shipping

------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

hey jig shooter ihave done it both ways for the last 12 years and either will produce fish you can have all the lite in the water you wont but if the water is not clear either one will not work. I started with 2 100watt 12vt deep cycle battery, then I went to generator and now I am back to battery's I did not like to listen to the generator but it was easier add gas and oil and go. but in five years my honda gen. was rusting apart. they have a lot more plastic on them now but im sticking with battery's
    find clear water is the main thing and you will have all the fish you wont!!!!!!
    slop dog

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks slop I needed a confirmation on the batteries. How long can you run those 2 lights on one battery?