(One) position paid for "7 fish total
    catch weight"

1st: Mike Benjamin/Harold McGhee
    7 lbs. 15.0 oz.

Winners were fishing with 5 - 6.5 spinning rods
    Long lining with 1/16th & 32nd oz jig on gold
    spinners, #1 & 2 blades with heavy usage of 2 & 3"
    pumpkin seed curley tail jigs, also several fish were
    taken with 1/8th & 16th oz rattle traps.

Fishing water 8 - 9', near or on bottom with
    12mph winds gusting to 22 mph e-n-e, heavy
    chop on Kissimmee

Next tournament is Saturday, June 11th,
    Lake Griffin, Herlong Park Ramp.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

hey congrats to you both, nice fish for hot summertime, cant wait to get down next fall and longline and spyder kissimmee, gonna tear them fish up.....great pic btw
    Rodger, So.Ill.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rodgerso.illinois View Post
    hey congrats to you both, nice fish for hot summertime, cant wait to get down next fall and longline and spyder kissimmee, gonna tear them fish up.....great pic btw
    thank you rodger it was nice seeing 813 cry over the fish we was letting lose 15 oz or bigger was keepers and my live well is a small cooler ...lol.. my boat isnt as big as most guys but it dose what it dose really good ... looking forward to the next one

Post Thanks / Like

only 5 rods and they were all 6.5? where were yalls other 3 and the longer rods to cover more water? i thought you guys were pros....., lol j/k good job fellas. At least some regulars on CDC did well. Way to go
    ,,,,,,,-------,,7777777,,,,,........99999...........www.catchcarolina.com

Post Thanks / Like

we were fishing with 5ft to 6.5 ft rods...............not five, 6.5' rods.....................
    however due to size of boat max. rods we had out at any one time was 6...........
    We backed off using the 14 - 16' rods due to wave action - wind conditions, reducing
    the bonce. object was to get low in water make more uniform presentation..

bigger boats were looking for brush piles and drops - Kissimmee is not an easy lake
    to fish.........it has good fish but you will work for them at times...........
    and it changes constantly............
    i believe Saturday we changed up on colors probably 12 - 14 times, along with size
    of spinner blades before they (fish) settled one set up for more than 2 hrs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Young Gun View Post
    only 5 rods and they were all 6.5? where were yalls other 3 and the longer rods to cover more water? i thought you guys were pros....., lol j/k good job fellas. At least some regulars on CDC did well. Way to go
    we had 6 out you can only fish with 8 and i dont need alot of poles out like 10 to 20 out to get my fish syg. lol.. and i do know somthing is why dont you dont come to a tournamet one day and show me what u got lmao .. i am just challenging you .. i know fishing lakes you know is fun but i go where you havnt fish that lake ever so what i do is what i do , i do get my fish and not all times do they win but i tryed and i put myself out there .. lol... but thanks it still good to see that ppl still read these things and are happy to see there is PRO CRAPPIE FISHIERMEN on here ..lmao there are more on here then you think..

Post Thanks / Like

Ouch man, i was just kidding. Fishin813 is always talkin bout go go go go go when fishing b/c he is in "tournament mode" so i thought it was just funny when yall didnt use the max amount of rods. Thanks for the challenge, i would love to fish with yall sometime, maybe yall could teach me something.
    ,,,,,,,-------,,7777777,,,,,........99999...........www.catchcarolina.com

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you were saying and it is taken same vain...didn't mean to sound mad or
    crabby.....at lot of good information comes from these type thoughts.....helps get others
    involved with their views and in reality this is what the web site is about. Ideas, thoughts
    its a people, people world.....and we all love Crappie (Spec) fishing or we wouldn't be
    on this site.

I will give you another thought to ponder............sometimes when lake is rough and
    we are getting too much bonce, wave action - we will flood below deck area, thereby
    putting boat lower in water and leveling things out..........but caution, must be able to
    control this - bilge must work, must have standby pump, should something go wrong
    and never let your electrical system get wet or go under....(than have bucket ready)

If you try something like this - go slow on it and know what your boat can & will handle

Post Thanks / Like

UUMMMM NO!! Sorry dude, ain't no way I am sinking my boat lower in the water to avoid bounce!! You are begging to take a wave over the side and go in the drink. And please anyone who is just starting out fishing please disreguard this moronic statement. Your life and boat ain't worth a few fish. This kind of stuff begs for disaster, things go wrong too fast on the water to try this kind of clownery.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    UUMMMM NO!! Sorry dude, ain't no way I am sinking my boat lower in the water to avoid bounce!! You are begging to take a wave over the side and go in the drink. And please anyone who is just starting out fishing please disreguard this moronic statement. Your life and boat ain't worth a few fish. This kind of stuff begs for disaster, things go wrong too fast on the water to try this kind of clownery.
    i do it and i havnt took waves yet and i got i small but .. but it is what ever works for the fishermen so try it if u dar lmao .. def. not for amt.