Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: New Crappie boat design

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb New Crappie boat design

We are seriously discussing the idea of designing a new boat made exclusively for Crappie and Bream fishing. Since most boat companies don't really have one we would like some thoughts from you as to what you think would be a must have for the ultimate Crappie boat.

Post Thanks / Like

What about the panfish series from tracker? Are you saying you want a boat to come with like spider rigging already set up? I'm not sure how you can make it crappie/bream specific?

Post Thanks / Like

Add a seat up front is a must, livewells in front and back is a must, baitwell is a must, this is a start

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Add a seat up front is a must, livewells in front and back is a must, baitwell is a must, this is a start
    o.k. my tracker has livewells, a baitwell, trolling motor, fish finder, and more that came standard with it. As far as add-a seat goes no boat company is going to produce the original product because of insurance purposes and that is why the original add a seat was taken off the market. A big lawsuit essentially killed the product but there are alternatives like the one for $79.99 offered by Grizzly Jig. I doubt a boat manufacturer would ever include such a double seat up front because in truth it would only target crappie fishermen/ spider riggers and that is a small percentage of their client base.

Now if you had enough people petition Tracker I'm sure they might put a double seat on certain models as an option but only if they they think there is a large market for it. You would have to have thousands of interested people though.

Post Thanks / Like

I doubt a boat manufacturer would ever include such a double seat up front because in truth it would only target crappie fishermen/ spider riggers and that is a small percentage of their client base.
    I must be reading this wrong, because Exel, Express, G3, and Lowe make boats with two front seat pedestal bases. These are only the ones that I know about? Add a seat not available, but, other two front seat options are out there.
    Don't outsmart your common sense!
    Jack

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Low front deck,large live well and bait well on front. Factory installed mulitpul set bases. Front deck wide enough for 2 anglers to maneuver. Wiring set up for front depth finder and other electronics.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of interior LED lighting for night fishing would be nice. I could use bumpers on my rig for all the stumps I smack too:D
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

Just go look at a Lund Explorer Crappie Edition and you will have it.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

A place to keep rods off the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    I aint here to tell you anything. You want to know what Im doing....pm me and meet me on the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

And room to keep extra rods off the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I aint here to tell you anything. You want to know what Im doing....pm me and meet me on the lake.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast