Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey members....crappie chat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey members....crappie chat

I had the worst time with my browser trying to register with this site. Crappie Chatt and guys from Fishing notebook helped. I looking forward to sharing info and seeing some of you guys at the lakes. I mostly fish Chouteau Bend, Oolagah, Keystone and Skiatook. I'd crappie fish more if I could figure them out. Chasin sandies at the Bend right now though.

Post Thanks / Like

:D Welcome to Crappie.com Froggy!!! I knew we could get you here and you will soon be addicted to this site as well as crappie fishin. I'll be at FF06, as you know, and we'll just have to share more there. Ask any questions, there will be a answer coming your way! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Froggy
    Glad them boys got ya worked out. I'm from NC, but learn from everyone.
    Hope you slay em and let us know how ya did it
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again. My kid was antsy to go fishing today so we went to the Bend. Caught about twenty sandies. Most of these were nice sows. I was surprised to see a few others out freezing today as well. I'm gonna try to make FF06 if they'll let me off work long enough.

Post Thanks / Like

froggie, first off welcome, second, I fish almost strictly Oologah and usually do pretty good. It's a great lake for crappie.
    Anchorpuller, fancy seeing you on the Okie board! Please stop in often. How is the fishing for you these days? I hope the trolling motor helps you fill the boat!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Reapor. I watched your posts before I could got fully registered and could make conversation. I even went to Talala Creek and sunk a couple stake beds. I haven't been back to try em yet. I need to make a couple more.