Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOZ Report 6/2-6/3

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ Report 6/2-6/3

My son and I went fishing with bugman Thur....fishing was TOUGH! Jamie had to work Friday (HA!).......Thur was good compared to Friday! Had a WONDERFUL time!!!! We stopped by bugmans after we quit Friday to return a few lures.....I've NEVER seen anyone work so HARD telling the younguns how to work the garden!!!! That man must have been a slave driver in a former life!!!!! Thanks for the GOOD time Jamie, Can't wait to try it again! Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

glad you all had a good time and even though it was tough you still caught a few! it doesnt get any better than bug's i dont think, he'll get you on at least a few when NO ONE else is catching anything... alway's a fun time with him and barry he is a slave driver no matter wat he's doing! that's just his iberian mentality:p but he's a go getter and the world need's more of guy's like him. you need to plan on going fishing with him anytime other than the 2 week funk those crappie are in now, that's what i plan on doingThumbs Up i got the first week of the crappie funk and sound's like you got the second week, lol... it only get's MUCH BETTER, glad you and your boy had a good time!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It's up to us to pass the torch to this younger generation and i figure they gotta learn some time.......fishing has been on the tough side but if you work at it and think outside the box a bit then you can usually end up with a few,like Jeff said much brighter days are just around the corner and i'm lookin forward to fishin with you fellas in the very near future.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all,

Gonna be heading down to LoZ this weekend. Staying at the Flame with my family.

I haven't been fishing there since I was a kid, but always remember catching quite a few crappie whenever we went.

Anyone have any tips for that part of the lake (niangua)? How are catfish and bass at this time?

Also, I see many people prefer jigs, how about live baits? Anyone try cicadas?

Post Thanks / Like

DM, wish you good luck and a safe trip. But I've got to ask how or why you come up with your screen name. I go by Monk and Death sure does bother me.
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. I came up with this when I was about 12.. Before the internet existed when dialup bbs's were popular. Ive been using it since.

I guess nostalgia keeps me using it

Post Thanks / Like

Not much help on the niangua but if the catfish are anything like they are on the glaize then you'll have fun fishin shallow with just about anything,crappie were post spawn and scattered last week on the glaize.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Not encouraging on the crappie front. Maybe ill find some. If I do ill definitely report back. If all else fails catfish can be fun

Post Thanks / Like

Good work in some tough conditions..... crappie must be resting up right now. We haven't been down to LOZ for over a month, may have to give it a go next weekend...... hope they is biting a little better by then. Congrats on getting out there and after them!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Mr Zip and i went to the glaize yesterday and the fish were still scattered and stubborn we caught 19 but 10 were nice fish and 7 were dandy loz fish,shad are everywhere but the fish just aint feeding there wasn't a shad in their bellies.

www.simplycrappie.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast