Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: its about time

Post Thanks / Like

Default its about time

hey cali crappie fisher's we need a crappie club up north anyone know of any or starting one cause im in
    but wait there's more

Post Thanks / Like

Go ahead and start one. It takes more devotion that we offer to'em. We are not focused enough and pester too many other targets along the way.
    ....lee s.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Up North

Im moving up to Sac in about 2 weeks. I plan on fishing Indian valley a little this year.
    "Some days im Basstastic other days im crapptacular"

Post Thanks / Like

Default i hear you

well i thought we could just share tips and techs this is all new to me im open for any new tips people have to offer other states share tips and love to talk about the slabs they catch look at cali and all i hear is the sound of crickets lets start sharing tips and techs guys im sure we have alot to share
    but wait there's more

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Well,
    With the rain and cold we have been having right around here, we have been driving up to Clearlake to find water that is not like creamed coffee.:rolleyes: Don't know if that is good or not.
    Just watching the most successful guys on the docks has showed us that the fish are generally 12'-18' down. Water deeper. Seems almost no lateral movement and very little up/down movement is desired in the jig. Generally white stuff.
    Most fish 11"+.
    Lots of snow higher up around the lake, so water temps a'comming for awhile.....?
    ....lee s.

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake hennessy

friends went to hnnsey lake last weekend aid they caught between 20/30 crappie smallest was just over 10 inches they used grubs and monnows white grubs still waiting on his pics once i get will forard to site this weekend heading to blck butte if the rain stays out of the way
    Last edited by pepp1; 03-23-2006 at 03:38 PM.
    but wait there's more

Post Thanks / Like

crappie club? Sounds PERFECT! i'm in!

Post Thanks / Like

Default whats the spot for this weekend gents

ok fellas where are we going this weekend im headed up to lake berryessa try to see if the crappie are ancy first time going there any tips
    but wait there's more

Post Thanks / Like

pepp1,
    A friend caught some in the shallows last w/e in the foothills near the Stannislus R.
    Apparently the water was warmer there than when we did Clearlake two w/e's ago.
    Long state....Berryessa right between the two spots......?
    Let US know how to approach'em.
    .....lee s.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by robbor
    Im moving up to Sac in about 2 weeks. I plan on fishing Indian valley a little this year.

i fished at Inian Valley before.. we caught tons of them. they are good size too. best bet is green jigs... other good spots if you are wiling to travle is clear lake, san pablo reservior, lake nicasio..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast