Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Odds On Favorite

Post Thanks / Like

Default Odds On Favorite

Well guys, its officially over. I just got off the phone with the sports bookie at the Palace in Vegas. I told them that Duncan said I was a beast and Monty told me of a secret technique and then showed them a picture of my official Team Double D fishing uniform and they got me at 3 to 1 odds. (They said the jersey alone was worth 1 pt just for being stylish). I asked the bookie if that was to win, place or show. Sink my boat, break a leg, what? He wouldn't comment any further. Just kept repeating 3 to 1. So good luck to everyone else.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Cuz, you better get a handle on your medication.Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

went this am till 11 and it got hot........ had 7 that went a bit over 8 #......... some was in the place I told you about.......... so now you might be a 2 to 1 odds........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

LOL gotta watch out for Duncan he will Jinx ya. See you up there. Good luck to all.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

C'mon Jack, share the luv baby!!
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double D View Post
    C'mon Jack, share the luv baby!!
    I AM!! Hope you ALL do wellHands Clapping

Post Thanks / Like

Duncan's 1 1/2 pounders from the Otter Creek area are the best fish I've heard of for quite sometime. If he weren't such an honorable man, I might question his honesty on the matter. However, just because I can't seem to find any quality fish doesn't mean others can't. Good luck to all CDCers fishing in the 1 pole event.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Heck I use to have those weird dreams, bookies, or hookers cant remember which, but Duncan catching something up in the 1lb range is a little far fetched eaven for an old drunk like me, his boat leaks, and so does his plumbing. oh well what can I say.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

There are several teams consistantly catching over 8lbs right now. Just a lot of silenece on here about it. We have a good bite going doing some differant things in a differant area than what most guys are doing. So if the water they are pulling works in our favor like we hope it does we may be a 30-1 long shot. I have got a great partner for this one who thinks out of the box when it comes to big tournaments with lots of pressure. Sometimes that works and sometimes that will make you lool like you are stuck in a box. I hope the Rainy Day Jigs teams can all do well along with all the CDC teams. We will be giving another out of the ordinary spot a try in the morning in hopes to find a good back up spot close to our other area. Probablly will not see anyone on the water during this one but look forward to seeing everyone at the banquet/meeting and then at the weighins. Let's show them what the CDC teams are made of guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Duncan's 1 1/2 pounders from the Otter Creek area are the best fish I've heard of for quite sometime. If he weren't such an honorable man, I might question his honesty on the matter. However, just because I can't seem to find any quality fish doesn't mean others can't. Good luck to all CDCers fishing in the 1 pole event.
    Better take OSS out with you. He showed me where they were, and how to catch them. I don't pretend to be a good fisherman, or to know everything about fishing, I just go out and enjoy the fishing. Nothing better then being out in nature, and having some fun.

Hope all do well, have fun, and be safe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast