Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: well,well,well III

Post Thanks / Like

Default well,well,well III

First of all, I have been away for a bit, due to a destroyed pc from a virus. So now I get to use the wifes every now and then...LOL.Hope all is doing well . Well fishmanwantabee, looks like we got that runningback Mike Blakely after all.....huh. And possibly another future great QB. Looks like we didn't spend all that money on Cam after all.This year will be a rebuild year for us, but after this year bammer will be getting that arse beat regular. And I know this, the" crystal ball"Rofl that I have been looking into this year says Auburn has a bright and long future.
    Auburn Tigers " National Champions "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Procraft 176 View Post
    First of all, I have been away for a bit, due to a destroyed pc from a virus. So now I get to use the wifes every now and then...LOL.Hope all is doing well . Well fishmanwantabee, looks like we got that runningback Mike Blakely after all.....huh. And possibly another future great QB. Looks like we didn't spend all that money on Cam after all.This year will be a rebuild year for us, but after this year bammer will be getting that arse beat regular. And I know this, the" crystal ball"Rofl that I have been looking into this year says Auburn has a bright and long future.
    You must have a touch of that virus also RoflRoflRoflDoh
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

You maybe right....I went to see Dr. Chizik and he said it was the BCS virus.. "Bowl Championship Series " Said that I had gotten exposed to it last year and to be carefull because there were many more years to come to where as I would be exposed to it again here in Auburn. I don't think u bammer boyz have anything to worry about as for as contracting that virus, especially since staban will be at Ohio State coaching football during the 2012 season.Not the 11 season, but the 12 season he is a gonner....RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflThumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

You maybe right....I went to see Dr. Chizik and he said it was the BCS virus.. "Bowl Championship Series " Said that I had gotten exposed to it last year and to be carefull because there were many more years to come to where as I would be exposed to it again here in Auburn. I don't think u bammer boyz have anything to worry about as for as contracting that virus, especially since staban will be at Ohio State coaching football during the 2012 season.Not the 11 season, but the 12 season he is a gonner....RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflThumbs Up

Rofl Your so full of it, I bet your eyes are brown! DohRoflRofl
    Urban has that job locked up RoflRofl
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

What the heck did he leave Florida for if he still wanted to be coach ? I thought his health was bad...

Post Thanks / Like

Yall are way too funny, that BCS virus you got is a one time thing. You may not ever get that virus again. See yall are vaccinated from it now. However Bama has the BCS disease, no cure for it, it is the kind that once you get it, it stays in your system and comes up from time to time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Yall are way too funny, that BCS virus you got is a one time thing. You may not ever get that virus again. See yall are vaccinated from it now. However Bama has the BCS disease, no cure for it, it is the kind that once you get it, it stays in your system and comes up from time to time.
    I find that funny also since bamas players are leaving and coming to Auburn...

Post Thanks / Like

I find that funny also since bamas players are leaving and coming to Auburn...
    Yea, cause they ain't good enough to start at BAMA!
    Got to go south to play RoflRoflRoflDoh
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman_Wantabe View Post
    Yea, cause they ain't good enough to start at BAMA!
    Got to go south to play RoflRoflRoflDoh
    Guess that's why ole dick stabil is doing monkey flips right now..DohRoflRoflRofl

Post Thanks / Like

Guess that's why ole dick stabil is doing monkey flips right now..DohRoflRoflRofl
    You would be too if had the players he's got RoflRoflThumbs Up
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast